Feelings


No seré una mujer perfecta de las que voltearas al ver pasar, no seré alta y maravillosa; pero se lo que puedo hacer. No seré lo que te imaginabas, no diré lo que quieras escuchar, no se bien si será para siempre; pero sé que te puedo hacer felíz. 



That should be me, holding your hand, that should be me, making you laugh. That should be me, feeling your kiss, that should be me, buying your gifts. This is so wrong, I can’t go on. Do you believe… that should be me?

Diario + de + Una +% 2525c3% pasi 2525b3n 73 _large

Need to see your face, I need to look in your eyes.


For you, I would walk a thousand miles to be in your arms, holding my heart.

Tumblr_mc3mbsriqx1rai4k9o1_500_large

You know that I care for you, I’ll always be there for you. I promise I will stay right here.


All you need is love.